|To Apply: Human Resources 500 E. Sunflower Blvd. Ozawkie, KS 660670 phone (785) 876-2214 ext. 202 fax (785) 876-2629|
|Contact Krystal Porter for more information - email@example.com|
|Download Certified Application|
|Word format||.pdf format|
|Download Classified Application|
our current special education teachers about what makes working for
Keystone great, and they will tell you: strong administrative support,
opportunities for professional growth, innovative practices, and great
Applicants must have a valid Kansas Teaching License. If you are interested in becoming a special education teacher and hold a valid license in another area of teaching, Keystone can be the place you grow!
Keystone provides $460 a month in fringe dollars for a single health
plan and $600 per month for any plan above a single policy for certified
and 12-month staff, plus $30 a month into a health savings account for anyone taking the high-deductible HSA plan.
We offer an attractive cafeteria 125 plan including dental, vision, and disability policies, as well as tax deferred investment opportunities.
|Food Service Coordinator|
|Keystone Learning Services is accepting applications for a Food Service Coordinator.
This person is responsible for menu planning, ordering, cooking and serving breakfast and lunch along with special event catering.
Salary will be determined by experience.
If interested, contact Krystal Porter at 785-876-2214 x 205, or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
|Accounts Receivable / Business Office Clerk|
Summary of Essential Job Functions
|Speech Language Pathologist|
|Keystone is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist. We are looking for an energetic and compassionate person to provide support services for students with disabilities in the Northeast Kansas area. Training and support, as well as a mentor, is available to all new certified employees.
|Teachers & Paras - Various Locations|
|Keystone accepts applications for Elementary, Middle and High School special education teachers, related service providers, long-term substitutes and paraeducators.|
|NEKITS Early Childhood Special Education Teacher|
Northeast Kansas Infant Toddler Services is seeking applications for a creative and quality driven Early Childhood Special Education Teacher to work with families that include infants and toddlers with developmental disabilities/delays. The teacher will work as part of our Tiny-k team serving, Jefferson, Atchison, and Doniphan Counties. They will be responsible for conducting evaluations, completing paperwork requirements and providing evidence based practices / interventions and support services. These services are provided in the child's natural environment; home, childcare settings and other community locations. Part or Full time position possible.
Specific qualifications are outlined below:
• Applicant must be licensed by the Kansas State Board of Education in Early Childhood Special Education or Early Childhood Unified Education.
Inquires/resume can be forwarded to:
|TASN Math Specialist - TASN Statewide - Download Complete Job Description|
To develop and maintain a sound working relationship with the Kansas State Department of Education’s (KSDE) Early Childhood Special Education and Title Services Team through the promotion of and collaboration with the KSDE’s Technical Assistance Support Network (TASN). In particular, this position is to develop supports to increase statewide capacity of education systems with specific emphasis in the area of preschool through grade 12 mathematics. This position will require close work with all TASN providers and with KSDE.
• Direct experience at the building and/or district level implementing a multi-tier system of supports
• Strong working knowledge of data-based decision making
• Expertise in data analysis to improve student achievement
• Experience in mathematics, leadership, and instructional coaching is
• Knowledge of curriculum-based instruction, current instructional and
assessment research, instructional technology/design, and current mathematics issues and trends
• Experience with mathematics instructional/assessment software and programs • Experience observing and modeling in classrooms and providing feedback to
teachers to improve their practices
• Strong working knowledge of systems change, results-based staff development,
leadership, basic evaluation techniques and problem solving
• Skillful with adult learners
• Organizational skills for setting and accomplishing both short and long- term goals
Educational and professional requirements
• Masters Degree in Mathematics related area or comparable field
• Minimum of 5 years of direct experience at the building or district level is preferred
• Proficiency with technology
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Flexibility in handling multiple priorities
• Actively involved in development of own professional learning
• Regular and extensive traveling (approximately 70%) across the entire state of Kansas
• Approximately 30% overnight travel
• Ability to communicate technical information
• Ability to lift/move professional learning materials weighing up to 70 pounds
Salary will be based upon job responsibilities, experience and education. 260 day contract.
|Keystone Learning Services is an Interlocal; it provides the special education services to seven school districts (Valley Falls, Jefferson County North, Jefferson County West, Oskaloosa, McLouth, Perry/Lecompton and Atchison County Community Schools) and runs other programs not special education such as Parents as Teachers, State Grants, and Professional Development. Keystone provides services to the school districts that surround Lake Perry. The school districts served are within a 30 minute drive of Lawrence, Topeka or the town of Atchison. Keystone's main office is located in the town of Ozawkie (on the banks of Lake Perry).|
Services does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, disability, or age in this programs and activities.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Keystone Learning Services Executive Director, 500 E. Sunflower Blvd., Ozawkie, KS 66070, 785-876-2214.
Updated December 17, 2014 cs