Keystone is offering ongoing behavioral consultation and trainings!
- Help coach and/or write FBAs and BIPs for specific students
- Ongoing coaching for teams on BIP implementation and data collection
- Staff training on behaviorism, data collection, paraprofessional fidelity of implementation, specific research-based behavior interventions
- Staff coaching and follow-up for teams setting up a functional/applied classroom
- Parent training on a behavioral approach at home
- Supervision hours for aspiring BCBAs
- Direct supervision of Registered Behavior Technicians
Contact Tim Marshall at: email@example.com or 785-876-2214
Molly Noon, BCBA, CCC-SLP
Molly Noon is both a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and an ASHA certified Speech Language Pathologist. Molly has 18 years of experience in the public school setting. Her career path has given her the ability to speak the language of educators, families, SLPs, and BCBAs. She can function as an interpreter between these groups of people as well. She has particular experience in applying current research-based behavioral strategies in the classroom with the collaboration of on-site educational professionals. Molly has given numerous trainings to educators, administrators and parents.