Hi everyone, happy Labor Day!
For all of our Keystone staff members: Watch for your contract to arrive via media mail. If you haven’t received your contract by Wednesday please call the office. Also, if you are an itinerant staff member please connect with Jenny in the Keystone office to schedule a time to come in to get a Keystone ID badge. Watch for the Keystone Special Edition coming your way Tuesday, Sept 4! We’re excited to connect you with new staff members, great resources and more.
For all professional staff members: Sick leave bank sign up forms will be emailed after the Labor Day holiday. Please watch your inbox and send in your completed forms by Sept. 30.
For select professional staff members: Here are some links to help you stay ahead of coming deadlines – don’t hesitate to call with any questions.
- Register Here: https://apps.ksde.org/
- Notify Mary or Nathanael you have registered
- Complete Self-Assessment
- Select Goals
- Identify three students to measure progress on.
Dynamic Learning Maps:
- What do I need to do to get ready for the fall test window?
- DLM Participation Guidelines
- DLM Testing Schedule 2018-2019
- DLM Assessment Timeline
- Guide to DLM Required Test Administrator Training (pdf)
- DLM Moodle training site, Required training completed by September 7th.
- DLM Webinar Schedule for 2018-19
Sept. 3-Labor Day–Offices Closed, JDLA No School
Sept. 4-Speech Meeting 8:30-11:30
Sept. 5-Office Staff Meeting 8:15 a.m.
Thanks for all you do! Andy