COVID -19 CLOSE CONTACT PROCEDURE
- Stay home for the full 10 day isolation period with NO follow up testing:
- This means the day count begins the day AFTER exposure
- The return to work/school date is on Day 11. (Please call JDLA to set the return date IF YOU HAVE NO SYMPTOMS)
- Stay home for a shortened isolation:
- This means you can choose to do a PCR Covid test conducted by an RN at the health department OR Any testing site of your choice on day 6 or 7.
- If the test is negative you can return to school/work on day 8. (Please call JDLA to set the return date IF YOU HAVE NO SYMPTOMS)
- IF YOU HAVE NO SYMPTOMS:
- You may opt-in at NO cost for a rapid antigen test at school for 5 school days enabling you to continue to participate at school/work with a daily negative antigen test result.
- On the 6th or 7th day you must do a PCR covid test conducted by an RN at the health department or any testing site of your choice.
- If the test is negative, you may return to school/work on the 8th day.
- If you choose this option you must test daily for the allotted time AND take a PCR test on the 6th or 7th day AND wear a mask when you are in the building or on transportation.
- IF Fully Vaccinated
- You must be 2 weeks past your final shot, then you may go to school/work, NO isolation necessary. (You must provide a copy of the vaccination card.) OPTION: Take a picture of your vaccination card and email it to: email@example.com
- IF you have had Covid in the last 6 months and are free of symptoms you may go to school/work NO isolation necessary.
Please have your doctors office or health department notify JDLA of your Covid dates.
ALL STUDENTS IN SCHOOL